Boundary Plaque Unveiling Ceremony

A plaque commemorating the the restoration of the boundary markers laid in 1860 marking the border of upper and lower and Canada was unveiled on June 21, 2014. Representatives of the municipalities of St. Télesphore and South Glengarry, as well as a number of interested  onlookers were in attendance.

IMG_8449

 

 

 

IMG_8448
IMG_8441
IMG_8444
IMG_8446

IMG_8443

 

IMG_8435